Confined Space Entry in Grain Handling Industries
This course is designed to develop the participant's:
- Awareness of the risks associated with Confined Space Entry for Grain Handling Industries
- Knowledge of various types Conﬁned Space in Grain Handling Industries safe work practices
- Understanding of the control measures required while working in different types of Conﬁned Space Entry in grain handling Industry as well as Work at Height and Fall Arrest System in a Conﬁned Space
Training shall consist of a combination of formal and Practical instruction (e.g., lecture, discussion, interactive, video, written material, Practical Exercise). Each candidate will undergo a theory assessment (7 Brieﬂy Answering Questions) at the end of the course. Successful Candidate will undergo onsite Practical assessment exercise of work at height in Conﬁned space situation.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Knowledge of confined space hazards
- Understanding of the required control measures
- Entry watch requirement, role and responsibilities
- Knowledge of Gas testing requirements
- Understanding of Emergency & Rescue requirements
- Knowledge of Industry documentation and other arrangements
All employees who enter conﬁned spaces in grain handling industries as part of their job, either for inspection, maintenance, or other requirements.