Personal Protective Equipment
This course is designed to develop the participant's:
- Awareness of the correct usage of PPE
- Knowledge of PPE work practices
- Understanding of the control measures required while using PPE
Training shall consist of a combination of formal instruction (e.g., lecture, discussion, interactive, video, written material). Each candidate will undergo a theory assessment (multiple-choice questions) at the end of the course.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Gain knowledge of the correct usage of PPE
- Be able to Safely and properly select, use and care for the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Be aware of the different types of PPE including their uses and limitations
- Appreciate the importance of PPE in terms of when other controls are not practicable or available
All employees who require to wear personal protective equipment at workplace.