Intermediate Certificate in Food Safety
The course covers an in-depth understanding of how to apply and monitor good food safety practice. It also ensures that supervisors know how to implement food safety management procedures.
- Anyone involved in supervising and managing others in a food environment
- Those wishing to progress from the Foundation Certiﬁcate in Food Safety
The course will cover the following topics:
- Leads on from the introductory and Foundation Certiﬁcate in Food Safety
- Develops your understanding as a supervisor in a food environment
- Expands knowledge on how to apply safe food controls in a practical environment