Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment
This course is designed to develop the participant's:
- Training shall consist of a combination of formal instruction (e.g., lecture, discussion, interactive, video, written material)
- Each candidate will undergo a practical Hazard Identiﬁcation and Risk assessment process at their workplaces.
- Each Candidate must complete the Hazard Identiﬁcation and Risk assessment sheet with current examples at their workplaces.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Understanding of the signiﬁcance of hazards recognition in preventing accidents and incidents
- Skills in identifying and reporting of hazards
- Assessing the risks associated with different job tasks
- Understanding of the different types of tools available to identify and minimize risk associated with job tasks
- Understanding of the control measures required
- Safety ofﬁcers, Engineer
- Operation Managers
- Site Supervisors